Monday, September 19, 2011

CVS tonight





Feel free to do the math as always. This is $40.44 retail value. And you know how expensive pain relievers are. Even the generic ones aren’t cheap. I paid $8.70 total. So I don’t need any pain relievers any time soon.

I started out with $10 EB’s from CVS (this is their rewards $$) and got the lip gloss and candy.  You can see that I paid $3.97 for that. Then with my $10.99 in rewards, I got Excedrin galore. I pretty much have one for every different kind of pain a body can conjure. And after the $4.73 OOP for what is almost $25 in pain relievers, I still have $10 in new EB’s for next week.

This is the importance of banking coupons until the sale is right. I also banked a $5 Excedrin coupon from the Magic Red Machine. Had it not been for that additional savings, I would not have purchased this deal.

So let’s do an equation together, shall we? What is my percentage savings? Did you come up with 78.5%? Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment