Monday, September 26, 2011

Saturday night class




Where: The Pepper Defense Supply Store at 485 N. State Street. This Used to be Steve’s Music Store.

When: Saturday Oct. 1, at 8:15 p.m.

What to bring: A paper, pencil, and an open mind.

Charge: the cost is $15 per person, and I have installed a Pay Pal button for your convenience. If you prefer cash, please message me under this post.

Curriculum: I go over the different techniques of shopping each store, and teach you how to utilize store policies and rewards to the maximum potential. I break down the grocery store techniques, drug stores and department stores, and teach you how to price match at optimum potential as well.

Duration: The class is approximately 2 hours, depending on size and questions. I want to be able to answer ALL QUESTIONS so that everyone walks away feeling like they know how to utilize the information in a manner that best suits their lifestyle.

I have coupons and freebies for all!!! Hope to see you there.







No comments:

Post a Comment