Thursday, September 8, 2011

That is what they are for.




Although I was hoping the Mexican food would cure her ailments, my daughter is getting sick. Not a tissue to be had in this house. SHAME ON THE COUPONER!!! So, Kleenex sale at Rite Aid. I also have a majorly nasty job to do tomorrow, (don’t want to talk about it BLAAAAAHHHHKKKKK) and I am out of gloves. SHAME ON THE COUPONER!!! And I am about down to my last few pieces of pet hair tape on my roller. Luckily, that was on sale too, and I got the 20% off the gloves for having 1000 points or more on my card. What I am saying is, NO, I did not coupon this transaction down to pennies. I got stuck tonight on things I did not have. So, with previous rewards, sales and coupons, I did manage to cut it half (actually more). Not the ideal use of a couponers rewards, but 50% is 50%, and that is what they are there for.

No comments:

Post a Comment