Friday, September 2, 2011

T.J. Maxx BABY!!










While I was at the post office waiting for my car to cool down ( I need a new starter) I decided to not burn in the car for half an hour. So, I strolled on over to T.J. Maxx to scope out the clearance.

Photo 1 & 2- Check out this BOMB Juicy Couture bag. The price is $59, down from &79, but at the $175 retail price, it won't be there much longer.

Photo 3- Sterling Silver Statement necklaces $32.

Photo 4- Mother of Pearl, Sterling, Silk cord necklace $39

Photo 5- Variation of Sterling and either Fresh water pearl, or real pearls earrings. Between $20 and $39

Photo 6,7, and 8- All clearance women's clothing, between $3-$5

Photo 9- This is a girls Halloween costume. Not yet on clearance. I would compare the quality to ANY costume at Ballard's. This is $29.99. The retail cost of all the costumes are approx. $50. I would definitely consider getting a costume in the next month or so, before the good ones are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment